FREE MOVIES! NEW MOVIES! MOVIES NOT OUT YET!
UPDATED PERIODICALLY!

DISCLAIMER

NEWBIMOVIES does not host these files, nor do we upload them. We are not responsible for what other people upload to 3rd party sites. We urge all copyright owners, to recognize that the links contained within this site are located somewhere else on the web. The link is not the video file. The link only points to the location of the file on the web. Please direct all copyright infringement issues to the companies that host these files (Google, Dailymotion, YouTube, etc.)

Got Gossip?

Thursday, February 7, 2008

27 Dresses

Jane is idealistic, romantic and completely selfless--a perennial bridesmaid whose own happy ending is nowhere in sight. But when younger sister Tess captures the heart of Jane's boss--with whom she is secretly in love--Jane begins to reexamine her "always-a-bridesmaid..." lifestyle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Here is my homepage - 5 Hour Energy Shot